How will I learn?
Your teaching staff will be predominantly Māori and along with your cohort will be expected to:
- Acknowledge the legitimacy of Te Ao MāoriMāori world.
- Build relationships through whakawhanaungatanga.
- Foster relationships that are centred on ako where staff and students are considered equal.
- Foster caring relationships that are centered on manaakitanga.
How will my learning happen?
- Orient at the two-day wānangaThe wānanga is a two-day workshop
- Discuss and complete projects together
- Engage with communities of learners
- Grow your professional network
- Use webinars
- Watch videoed presentations
- Enjoy interactive activities
- Experience real-world scenarios
- Build skills throughout
- Collaborate with your skills tutor
- Access online resources
- Receive detailed guidance