Start your application for admission
Congratulations! You’re ready to apply. Check that:
- you meet the entry requirements for the PGDip or Masters
- your whānau and employer will support you to actively study for 40 weeks of the year
- you can start in April 2018
If you have any questions speak to one of the advisers who can guide you through your application.
Select a university
Choose the university to apply with. You can apply through any one of the six partner universities where you will have the same experience. You will graduate from the university you enrol with.
Click on the university logo below and complete the application for admission.
Prepare the following supporting documentation to upload to your application:
A CV with evidence of degree or prior learning (if applicable) and a summary of work and management experience.
Evidence of management experience might include such activities as:
- holding a position of responsibility for the delivery of a product or a service
- managing staff
- managing a project
- involvement in a project or position over a period of time (more than two years)
- having a position that requires some planning and financial responsibility
- running a small business
- running a not-for-profit organisation (e.g. marae, trust)
A personal statement. Please write about 500 words explaining your decision to pursue study at postgraduate level.
Your statement should cover the following:
- Why you want to undertake this programme of study
- How this study will benefit others
- What qualities you can bring to the programme
Provide two references which comment on your suitability for the programme.
- One must be from someone in the workplace who can attest to your ability to undertake study, and
- At least one must be able to attest to your management experience.
- One can be from a community or organisation leader, kaumātua or kuia, a business professional or an academic.
Download the referee form here. Please refer to your enrolling institution for the email address to submit to.
Proof of identity
Submit either the original documents or copies which have been certified by a Justice of the Peace, solicitor, court official, notary public or nominated university staff member.
- ID Photo
- Proof of citizenship or permanent residency
- An official degree certificate or academic transcript